Skill Level: open to all levels, no previous mosaic experience needed.
November 15, 2017
Hours: 11am – 4pm with a lunch break
All Material included
In this class, participants will learn how to use a variety of materials to create fun, one-of-a-kind mosaic pendants. Materials provided will include blank pendants (up to 4 per person), beads, glass, and assorted stones and charms. Participants are encouraged to bring small objects that they would like to incorporate into their pieces, tweezers, and magnifying glasses if needed.
Additional materials and jewelry blanks are available to purchase at the studio.
About the Instructor: Donna Van Hooser
I love working in mosaic, especially dealing with the challenges and limitations of the materials. The glass must be carefully chosen from a limited palette, since colors cannot be mixed, and each piece must serve as an individual brush stroke working in harmony with the surrounding pieces.
Click here to read our "Feature Artist" article about Donna!
click on the shopping bag
to check out
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space
minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.
813 Virginia Dr. - Orlando, FL 32803 - 407.930.0750 - firstname.lastname@example.org © Luna Mosaic Arts - All Rights Reserved