Skill Level: open to all levels, no previous experience necessary
January 12-13, 2019
Saturday - Sunday
Hours: 10am – 5pm
All Material included
In this class participants will have a choice among several laser cut bird shapes or a bee to mosaic. Materials will range from Wasser glass to beads, rhinestones, tiny tiles, and much more. This class will focus on material selection and the use of pattern in planning your mosaic, as well as different types of andamento to use for different effects.
Appropriate adhesives to use with various materials will be covered, as well as finishing and preparing for hanging.
Materials will be included, including (but not limited to) substrate, glass, an assortment of beads and rhinestones, and glues.
Nippers for cutting Wasser class will be available to use during the class for each student.
click on the shopping bag
to check out
About the Instructor: Donna Van Hooser
I love working in mosaic, especially dealing with the challenges and limitations of the materials. The glass must be carefully chosen from a limited palette, since colors cannot be mixed, and each piece must serve as an individual brush stroke working in harmony with the surrounding pieces.
Click here to read our "Feature Artist" article about Donna!
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space
minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.
813 Virginia Dr. - Orlando, FL 32803 - 407.930.0750 - email@example.com © Luna Mosaic Arts - All Rights Reserved