Skill Level: all levels welcome
November 18-19, 2017
Saturday - Sunday
Hours: 10 am - 4 pm with a lunch break
All Material included
In this workshop, we will use a variety of materials and adhesives to mosaic either a small natural gourd or small wooden bowl. The focus of the class will be how to translate two dimensional mosaic techniques to a three dimensional surface in a decorative manner. A gourd or bowl will be provided, as well as a wide assortment of beads, Wasser glass, and other interesting bits.
Students are welcome and encouraged to bring any special materials you may want to use in addition to what is provided.
The gourd sizes will be approx. 5-6 inches in diameter, and the bowls are approx. 6 inches in diameter.
About the Instructor: Donna Van Hooser
I love working in mosaic, especially dealing with the challenges and limitations of the materials. The glass must be carefully chosen from a limited palette, since colors cannot be mixed, and each piece must serve as an individual brush stroke working in harmony with the surrounding pieces.
Click here to read our "Feature Artist" article about Donna!
click on the shopping bag
to check out
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space
minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.
813 Virginia Dr. - Orlando, FL 32803 - 407.930.0750 - firstname.lastname@example.org © Luna Mosaic Arts - All Rights Reserved