Denwar Tile Jewelry (1-day class) with Karen Sasine
Skill Level: All Levels
August 4, 2017
Hours: 11am – 4pm
All material included
Complete hands on instruction for working with Denwar glazed ceramic tiles.
TONS of amazing tips for working on jewelry.
A beautiful silver pendant blank. (Many to choose from)
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space
minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.
About the Instructor: Karen Sasine
Mosaic artist and founder of Mosaic Mentoring, Karen enjoys inspiring mosaic artists to create beautiful, lasting pieces of art using the finest materials. You will get a rare chance to create a piece of art with this spectacular collection of tiles from Costa Mesa, California. They were created between aproximately 1940-60. You will have a choice from a full spectrum of colors including 24k gold, dimensional tiles and beautiful crazing.
click on the shopping bag
to check out
813 Virginia Dr. - Orlando, FL 32803 - 407.930.0750 - email@example.com © Luna Mosaic Arts - All Rights Reserved