Skill Level: All Levels
August 5-6, 2017
Saturday - Sunday
Hours: 10am – 3pm
Learn the foundations of mosaics from start to finish so you can feel confident, work smarter not harder, and save money by not making the mistakes I did. I will teach you so much from this course you'll walk away ready to create your masterpiece. You'll be creating small sample boards in the class to take home and enjoy.
Here are the topics we will cover
Foundations: Introduction to Mosaics (2-day) with Karen Sasine
click on the shopping bag
to check out
Introduction to Mosaic Terms
Setting up your Studio
Variety of Tesserae
Tools of the Trade
Plan Your Design
Best cutting techniques
Adhesives & Substrates
What the Grout?!?
Come prepared to be inspired by the awesome world of mosaics!
About the Instructor: Karen Sasine
Karen is the founder of Mosaic Mentoring, an online Facebook grout of 10k international mosaic artists, a corporate sponsor of SAMA (The Society of American Mosaic Artists), and an award winning, published mosaic artist of over 15 years. She has put together an amazing array of mosaic material for aspiring mosaic artists and is here for 2 days to share it with you.
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space
minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.
813 Virginia Dr. - Orlando, FL 32803 - 407.930.0750 - email@example.com © Luna Mosaic Arts - All Rights Reserved