Skill Level: all levels welcome
November 3-4, 2018
Saturday - Sunday
Hours: 10 am - 4 pm with a lunch break
All Material included
In this workshop, we will use a variety of materials and adhesives to mosaic several small gourd ornaments. Gourds will be provided, as well as a wide assortment of rhinestones, ceramic tiles, beads, Wasser glass, and other interesting bits.
Participants will also learn how to grout their gourds and make them ready for hanging.
Students are welcome and encouraged to bring any special (small) materials you may want to use in addition to what is provided.
This is a wonderful opportunity to create unique holiday gifts!
The gourd sizes vary, from 1 1/2 inch high to about 4 inches high.
minimum # of students: Minimum has been reached. This workshop will not be canceled.
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space
minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.
About the Instructor: Donna Van Hooser
I love working in mosaic, especially dealing with the challenges and limitations of the materials. The glass must be carefully chosen from a limited palette, since colors cannot be mixed, and each piece must serve as an individual brush stroke working in harmony with the surrounding pieces.
click on the shopping bag
to check out
Click here to read our "Feature Artist" article about Donna!
813 Virginia Dr. - Orlando, FL 32803 - 407.930.0750 - email@example.com © Luna Mosaic Arts - All Rights Reserved