Skill Level: all levels welcome
October 7-8, 2017
Saturday - Sunday
Hours: 10 am - 4 pm with a lunch break
Material included: Mexican Smalti & MDF substrate
In this workshop, participants will use Mexican Smalti to make a mosaic of a Milagro on a cut out MDF shape. There will be different designs to choose from prior to the workshop. Instruction will be provided in choosing colors, cutting, andamento and shading. Edge treatment will also be discussed. Gold smalti and millefiori will be available to purchase separately.
The Milagro substrate shapes vary in shape and size.
minimum # of students: Minimum has been reached
About the Instructor: Donna Van Hooser
I love working in mosaic, especially dealing with the challenges and limitations of the materials. The glass must be carefully chosen from a limited palette, since colors cannot be mixed, and each piece must serve as an individual brush stroke working in harmony with the surrounding pieces.
click on the shopping bag
to check out
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space
minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.
Click here to read our "Feature Artist" article about Donna!
Several designs to choose from!
813 Virginia Dr. - Orlando, FL 32803 - 407.930.0750 - email@example.com © Luna Mosaic Arts - All Rights Reserved