Skill Level: open to all levels, no previous mosaic experience needed.
October 23, 2019
Hours: 10am – 5pm with a lunch break
All Material included
In this one day workshop you will create a wooden mini embroidery hoop with bent and cut telephone wire “stitches”.
Everyone will be supplied with Telephone cables, and during the first half of the day we will pull the wires from the cable and learn to bend and cut the wires into consistent “U” shapes using tools provided.
After lunch we will briefly talk about designs and then glue the wires into the wooden bases.
By the end of the day you should have a competed project, ready to wear or give as a unique gift!
All materials and tools will be provided, after the class students will have the option to purchase the tools they used during the class for further telephone wire exploration.
minimum # of students: Minimum has been reached. This workshop will not be canceled.
About the Instructor: Donna Van Hooser
I love working in mosaic, especially dealing with the challenges and limitations of the materials. The glass must be carefully chosen from a limited palette, since colors cannot be mixed, and each piece must serve as an individual brush stroke working in harmony with the surrounding pieces.
Click here to read our "Feature Artist" article about Donna!
- 50% deposit is required to hold your space in the class or workshop.
- Balance due 14 days before class or workshop date.
- Full Refund - 30 days prior to the class or workshop minus a $50 processing fee.
- Full Refund if class or workshop is canceled.
- No Refunds - within 30 days of the class or workshop unless we can fill your space
minus a $50 processing fee.
- No Refunds - within 7 days of the class or workshop.
click on the shopping bag
to check out
813 Virginia Dr. - Orlando, FL 32803 - 407.930.0750 - email@example.com © Luna Mosaic Arts - All Rights Reserved